Supjilathen Admin replied

296 weeks ago

Tristan Isolde Full Movie In Hindi Free Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b An affair between the second in line to Britain's throne and the princess of the feuding Irish spells doom for the young lovers.
In the Dark Ages, after the fall of the Roman Empire, weak Britain is divided into several clans, while the powerful Ireland, untouched by the Romans, dominates and ravages the British tribes. The just and noble British leader, Marke, meets with the other clan chiefs to try to unite the country, but they are attacked and slaughtered by the Irish army headed by Morholt. Marke loses one hand protecting the young Tristan, who had just lost his parents, and Marke raises the boyif he were of his blood. Years later, after another attack by the Irish forces, Tristan rescues his people, who had been captured to serveslaves, and kills the brutal Morholt, to whom the beautiful Irish princess, Isolde, had been promised in marriage. Tristan is poisoned by the sword of Morholt, declared dead by his mates, and put on a boatpart of his funeral. The ship floats out to sea, and lands on the Irish shore. Isolde, along with her maid-servant, Bradnae, finds the boat with Tristan in it, and hides him in a hut, where she nurses him back to health. In the process, they fall in love for each other, but with Isolde concealing her identity from Tristan. When Tristan is about to be discovered by Irish guards, he escapes by boat back to Britain to avoid being captured and killed. Isolde's father, King Donnchadh, together with the British traitor Wictred, declares a joustpart of a plan to divide the British and make Wictred king, by promising the hand of Isolde to the winner. However, Tristan wins the tournament. Without knowing that Isolde is his love, Tristan offers her to Marke, in order to make Marke king and thus unify the British clans. When Tristan sees who Isolde is, he must decide between his friendship and loyalty to Marke and his love for Isolde.
"Tristan + Isolde" based on an old poem or story about a British heir who falls in love with an Irish princess during the hottest times of war between their nations is a story that director Ridley Scott has been wanting to adapt for the screen reportedly since he directed "Alien" in 1979. In 2006, he got the opportunity not to direct, but to produce a film version called "Tritsn + Isolde" and he took it. The film, starring James Franco and Sophia Myles in the title roles and directed by Kevin Reynolds, is somewhat weak in some regards, but proves itself be very elaborate, never gets boring, is not a sappy love story, and has plenty of medieval fights that keeps it from just being googly-eyes and love scenes.<br/><br/>The film is very well-acted and does not overstay its welcome. True, in the beginning, the opening rushes by very quickly and so fast that it doesn't make much sense at first. But afterwards, it plays itself very well. And the love part of the story does not become sappy or overdone. There is actually a romantic atmosphere in the feeling of the movie that is very powerful to the audiencewellthe characters. Tristan and Isolde are very, very well-played by Franco and Myles and they help create a realistic feeling of love between their characters that neither of them can resist, even if means possibly betraying their loved ones or even their countries.<br/><br/>There are many fight scenes in the movie. Swords, clubs, knives, maces, you name it and they are all very well-choreographed. The blood is never shown too much to make the movie recklessly bloody or gory, yet it shown when it is needed to create an authentistic feeling to the scenes.<br/><br/>Bottom line to my review, "Tristan + Isolde" was a film that had great promise when I first read about it and ultimately lived up that promise of being a very fine love story. I was surprised at its craftsmanship, dramatic feeling, and was shocked that many film critics did not find it favorable. Yes, it was weak in some regards, but it was not sappy or overdone and I found it very entertaining.
I absolutely loved this movie! I saw it for the very first time yesterday and it was wonderful! When I first saw the trailer for this movie I said to my best friend, "I have got to see that movie!" And when I did, it was incredible! I thought that the film makers did an excellent job choosing the cast. I think James Franco is a wonderful choice to play Tristan. I also think he's really cute! ;) I wish I had been able to be there when this movie was being filmed so I could see what it was really like and meet all of the wonderful actors. It really seemed like this movie was filmed long ago. I could really place myself there and almost feel the excitement of what was going on. I recommend this movie for anyone who loves love stories!!!!!
Moves so sluggishly that someone must have been dosing the cast and crew with Nyquil.

tamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Worth ItThe An Innocent ManBlind Spot full movie in hindi 720pDerelict in hindi 720p2 movie free download in hindiFuera de foco, un poco tamil dubbed movie free downloadthe Doom downloadSuperFuzz in hindi 720pthe Guilty Pleasures full movie in hindi free download hdthe Adamo full movie download in hindi

last edited 217 weeks ago by Supjilathen
Please log in to post a reply.