Supjilathen Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Hindi Rain Free Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c A German Shepard named Rain is trained to fight in the Vietnam War and his intelligence and courage in the face of adversity wins the respect and loyalty of his platoon.
Good to see something other than the usual SF fare about the Vietnam way. This is the first movie i have seen that references the job the dogs and dog handlers did in Vietnam. But the movie is let down by a lot of factors, namely the helicopters, weapons, and tactics. Modern weapons were used instead of the correct weapons, the helicopters were the wrong type, and some of the acting was atrocious. the best part of the movie is the dogs themselves. It was rare for the dogs to be returned to the states,risk of disease was too high. most dogs remained in country, either with other forces, or were euthanised. Out of approximately 5,000 dogs, only around 200 returned to the states.
I saw this movie and I thought it was great. I was wondering does anyone have the entire film on video. I spent almost a month looking on the Internet and the only DVD version is French with no English connection whatsoever. I have tried asking Animal Planet for another showing of the movie but have gotten absolutely nowhere. I think the movie is excellent family videos like that are getting rare these and being both an animal lover (especially dogs) and war films it definitely fits my interest. I must disagree with anyone who says that this movie is a bad story or has bad delievery methods If anyone has the movie taped please post a comment saying so and we can try to talk. I would be willing to pay you for it. Thank you very much.

the Episode 4.40 full movie download in hindiEpisode 2.1 movie in tamil dubbed downloadExpiration Date full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pThe Dukes of Hazzard: The Beginning download moviesStigma of the Wind full movie in hindi free download mp4Episode 5.34 dubbed hindi movie free download torrentDracula: The Impaler 720p moviesEpisode 2.4 tamil pdf downloadLove movie download in mp4Over full movie download in hindi

last edited 217 weeks ago by Supjilathen
Please log in to post a reply.